Structural Timber Engineer
We are currently working on various projects with a total surface area of 25,000M2.
To grow our team, we are looking for a Structural Timber Engineer who is experienced with both CLT and residential buildings.
What's in your backpack?
• 3 years experience as a Structural Timber Engineer
• Familiar with design for manufacture and design for assembly
• Bim experience
• You feel comfortable as part of a small, enthusiastic team and within an informal company culture
• You master the English language in word and writing at a professional level
• You are able to plan your own tasks and projects
What do we have to offer?
• Young, enthusiastic team
• Located in the heart of the lovely city of Haarlem; only 15 minutes from Amsterdam and 10 minutes from the beach
• Competitive salary
• You’ll be responsible for shaping and growing the inhouse engineering team and for a seemless communication with the external engineers we partner with.
• If necessary, we will help you find accommodation
• Last but not least; very cool projects
Please send your e-mail and CV to hans @ hamlet.nl