Structural Timber Engineer
Hamlet Design+Build Technology is a young company. Almost overnight we became the market leader in The Netherlands in the field of design and engineering of CLT buildings.
We are currently working on various projects with a total surface area of 25,000M2.
To grow our team, we are looking for a Structural Timber Engineer who is experienced with both CLT and residential buildings.
What's in your backpack?
- 3 years experience as a Structural Timber Engineer
- Familiar with design for manufacture and design for assembly
- Bim experience
- You feel comfortable as part of a small, enthusiastic team and within an informal company culture
- You master the English language in word and writing at a professional level
- You are able to plan your own tasks and projects
What do we have to offer?
- Young, enthusiastic team
- Located in the heart of the lovely city of Haarlem; only 15 minutes from Amsterdam and 10 minutes from the beach
- Competitive salary
- You’ll be responsible for shaping and growing the inhouse engineering team and for a seemless communication with the external engineers we partner with.
- If necessary, we will help you find accommodation
- Last but not least; very cool projects
Please send your e-mail and CV to hans @ hamlet.nl